Mar 5, 2014

Monthly Wrap-Up: February


Late post. Got a bit busy but here it is: Monthly Wrap-Up! February was a good reading month despite my exams. I managed to read seven books which is close to my ten call for each month. Here are the books:
  1. Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer
  2. Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer
  3. Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
  4. Kiss the Sky (Addicted Series spin-off) by Krista & Becca Ritchie
  5. Flirting With Maybe by Wendy Higgins
  6. Trouble by Samantha Towle
  7. Be With Me (Wait For You, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
That's like five contemporaries. Been meaning to read more New Adult books this year. I have a discontinued one though, it's Anything to Have You by Paige Harbison. It's one of those stories of betrayal that I can't deal with. I'd just end up feeling bad for the person who was betrayed and that hurts.

The memes I did:

0 comments:

Post a Comment