Feb 12, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Rebel


Waiting on Wednesday is created by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It's a weekly meme where you share about the upcoming books that you are looking forward to read. For today's WoW, here's the book that I've certainly been waiting for

Title: Rebel
Series: Reboot, #2
Author: Amy Tintera
Publication Date: May 13, 2014
Genre: Young Adult, Dystopia

After coming back from death as Reboots and being trained by HARC as soldiers, Wren and Callum have finally escaped north, where they hope to find a life of freedom. But when they arrive at the Reboot Reservation, it isn't what they expected. Under the rule of a bloodthirsty leader, Micah, the Reboots are about to wage an all-out war on the humans. Although Wren's instincts are telling her to set off into the wilderness on their own and leave the battle far behind, Callum is unwilling to let his human family be murdered. 

When Micah commits the ultimate betrayal, the choice is made for them. But Micah has also made a fatal mistake . . . he's underestimated Wren and Callum.

Why I'm Waiting

I very much enjoyed the first book, Reboot, that's why I'm very eager to read the next one which is this, Rebel. I love Wren and Callum, together and as individual characters. I even added Reboot in my Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Will Make You Swoon. I just found out that this is actually a duology which I was honestly sad to hear because I was expecting this to be a trilogy. I don't know how things will wrap up in this book but I still think it's gonna be good. If you haven't read this (meaning the first book) yet then I'm definitely going to recommend it. Plus, the covers are actually pretty? Here's the cover of Reboot



What are you waiting for this Wednesday? :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of this series! I am going to have to check it out!
    ­Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete