Feb 3, 2014

Super Six Sunday: Books/Stories with the most Romantic Couples


Super Six Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people from Bewitched Bookworms. Today’s about Super 6 Books/Stories with the most Romantic Couples. The couples and their love that leaves you breathless.

01. Anna & Etienne (Anna and the French Kiss) - the duration of the whole book had me smiling because of these two. I love friends-to-lovers relationship in stories, and that’s just how Anna and Etienne are.

02. Meghan & Ash (The Iron Fey Series) - When your boyfriend is a prince with toe-curling love declarations, no matter how cliche, it takes your breath away. And forever thanking Julie Kagawa for writing a Valentine’s Date for these two which takes their relationship to the highest level of sweetness.

03. Aria & Perry (Under the Never Sky) - I’ve been rereading the first book and it takes me back the first time they met and how these two fell for each other and had me fall for them *still need to read the second and third book*

04. Anna & Kai (Sweet Trilogy) - Hot and sexy filled with a bit of angst but so worth it to read. And I’m more ecstatic to know how their relationship will stand in the last book. Need to fan myself whenever these two are together.

05. Stephanie & Ethan (Isn’t She Lovely) - Newly found couple and I’m wanting more of their story. This was the couple that had me laughing hard at their bantering and squealing at the hugs and kisses.

06. Cath & Levi (Fangirl) - Just how cute were they? And it’s really sweet when you got someone who knows what you’re passionate about and actually listens to you.

I was about to add Sydney/Adrian (Bloodlines by Richelle Mead) here because I just can't deny how much I love their relationship but I feel like I'm being too biased now haha. How 'bout you? What's your Super Six Sunday? :)

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I MUST read Anna and the French Kiss, I've heard so many good things about it - lucky I have a copy coming in the post! Actually, come to think of it, I need to get onto all of the series mentioned! Cath & Levi are great, I completely forgot about them while writing my post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful list!!!! YES for FANGIRL and Levi and Cath - I wanted to add them but then I realised that I picked them to be in most of my lists lately hehe! Totally need to check out "Isn't She Lovely"

    ReplyDelete