Sep 1, 2013

Book Haul #2 (September)

It's September now and I'll make this book haul shorter compared to the August one. For this haul, starting now I keep in mind about the exam schedules. So for this month, I'll be reading 9 books. I'll add 3 of the books that I haven't read in August in this one.







  1. Black City by Elizabeth Richards (I need to check the bookstore if they still have a copy for this. Or else I'll just read Rick Yancey's The 5th Wave)
  2. Safe With Me by Kristen Proby
  3. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
  4. Taken by Erin Bowman
  5. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  6. The Program by Suzanne Young
And the last three are from my August book haul
  1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (I really need to read this one already)
  2. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (I love her book: Pivot Point so I'm looking forward to read this one)
  3. Crash by Nicole Williams (Currently reading this)
I hoped I wouldn't be burdened much with school stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment