Jun 27, 2014

BACK TO BLOGGING?

I guess? There's a question mark there at the title so not sure just yet but I'm trying to fit in the reviewing and book blogging in my college life. As much as I want to share my thoughts on books, I'm finding a hard time to squeeze blogging through my schedule. I can still use the internet but most of the time, via-mobile. I can't blog via-mobile. It's impossible for me to do that and it would require more time than regular blogging through my laptop.

So here I am, maybe back..maybe not. BUT I do plan on giving decent reviews on the following books:

  • This Girl (Slammed, #3) by Colleen Hoover
  • Dearest Clementine (Dearest, #1) by Lex Martin
  • Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men, #1) by Linda Kage
  • To Professor, With Love (Forbidden Men, #2) by Linda Kage
I've read a lot while I was away but those are my recent reads and so far, my favorites. I'm branching from the Young Adult world to the New Adult world. I like to explore and somehow, I enjoy reading NA books. So for now, my reads will consist a ton of NA books. 

BRANCHING OUT~ And hopefully, our internet connection will be fixed because I need my free wi-fi..also to easily blog and surf.

REVIEWING:

I decided to go back into the MY THOUGHTS only kind of reviewing. I still like to go on discussion on books but sometimes, my words in THOUGHTS and PLOT seemed to conflict with each other and CONCLUSION is like back to square one, which is THOUGHTS. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment