Nov 24, 2013

BEING INACTIVE

I've been very inactive lately and it may look like I've abandoned this blog but no, I'm not doing that and I don't think I ever will. This is like my safe haven for my reading experiences.

It all started when typhoon Haiyan made its damage in our place and electricity was out for days which sucks so bad because it's cold, dark and boring. Then a few days later the power's back but our internet connection got some problems because Haiyan did unthinkable things including the internet connection's signal tower in our place needed some fixing.

I've read some books while I was away and I'm still on my way of reviewing them all. I got Prodigy done already. I still have these to go:

  • Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Lu
  • Wonder by R.J. Palacio
  • Coraline by Neil Gaiman
  • Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
  • Siege and Storm (The Grisha Trilogy, #2) by Leigh Bardugo
  • The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) by Richelle Mead
and I'm currently reading World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) by Susan Ee so once I'm through with this book, I'm gonna post the reviews I have for the rest of the books in the list. I already got them sorted in my drafts so this'll be quick.

Oh and has anyone watched Catching Fire? :D The movie was just so good and close to the book. The people in the cinema (in our place) were clapping during the end (last scene in the arena). Well done. Alright, that's it for now. Have a nice day, lovelies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment