May 11, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday: The Gatlon School for Vigilantes




WHAT I'M WAITING FOR


Title: The Gatlon School for Vigilantes
Series: The Gatlon Trilogy, #1
Author: Marissa Meyer
Publication Date: 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy
Add to: Goodreads

There are two rival schools in Gatlon City: the respected and exclusive Morris Academy that has turned many an evolved youth into celebrity superheroes, and the Gatlon School for the Gifted, which has a slightly less impressive reputation. Students of Gatlon tend to be relegated to minions, placeholders, or—at best—sidekicks.

Clara has no interest in being a hero, but she does need answers. Her invisible, mischievous pet Thunderbird, Tondra, is dying, and she refuses to let him go without a fight. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot more happening in Gatlon than just a sickly mythical bird. Crime is on the rise, the police have gone complacent, and a new team of vigilantes are causing more problems than they’re fixing. When Clara and her peers find themselves swept up in the chaos and no longer able to tell the good guys from the bad, no one is sure which side of hero vs. villain they’ll fall on.

WHY I'M WAITING

There's still no cover for this BUT THAT SUMMARY!! Marissa Meyer is one of my favorite authors and I'm incredibly excited for this along with another one of her upcoming books, Heartless. I am so here for the superheroes and school rivalry. Crossing fingers that the cover will be just as awesome as the summary. There's also no specific date yet but kinda hoping it's around January-March...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! Love Meyer and I had not heard of this one until now. Adding it to my TBR. Thanks for sharing <3

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love superhero's so this is the icing on the cake! Good pick, thank you for this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! I have been waiting for more info on this book! I'm so glad it's coming out next year. It sounds amazing and epic and totally something that is going to rock. Great choice! And yes, I'm with you on hoping for a Jan-March date!

    ReplyDelete