Mar 8, 2014

Changes: New Way Of Reviewing

I don't have a pattern when reviewing. I review a book whenever the moment strikes in and what I put there are my thoughts and mine alone. Lately, I made a pattern to sort my thoughts out:

  • Overview
  • Thoughts
  • Conclusion
Now, I'm changing things. It'll be:
  • Thoughts
  • Plot
  • Characters
  • Conclusion (in this part, I would include here whether I'd recommend the book or not plus what I think about the writing)
This way, it'll be easier and a lot more clean and organized. Change starts now.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's important to have a system when reviewing. I tend to have introduction to the story and quick thoughts, first third in first review paragraph, characters in the second, last third in the third and then a conclusion at the end with my excitement or overall thoughts. It works when you let people know how you're doing things. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete